- Preparation of periodic and annual Accounts
- Dealing with banking and commercial documentation
- Maintenance of accounting books and records
- Advice of financial management
- Business advice
- Business planning
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Payroll services
- Computer Accounting
- BankLink Advice
Corporate Secretarial Office
- Act as a registered office
- Conduct Company Searches
- Register Business Names
- Register Companies and trusts
- Obtaining Shelf companies
- Structure formation advice
- Maintenance of company statutory records
- Assistance with meetings of directors and shareholders
- Lodgment of statutory documents
- General advice on corporate affairs matters
The bookkeeping services offered by the group are presented to clients in a flexible package so that the right solution can be developed for each individual client. Services can be performed in house or off site.
Some of the services include:
- MYOB/Quickbook Set up
- Data Entry
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Management
- Financial Reporting
- GST/BAS Compliance
- Staff Supervision
- Systems Review
- Payroll Set up and compliance
- Inventory set up and reporting
Business Process Outsourcing & Supplier Selection
Assists in defining business activities and evaluates whether an outsource solution is a viable alternative for those which are non-core. Develop resource strategies and financial modelling for the alternatives.
Compliance Advisory Services
Create a cost-effective compliance framework that integrates compliance with primary business functions to minimise regulatory and reputation risk.
Provides advice on all aspects of management accounting and financial management infrastructure, including budgeting, process reviews, reporting and finance function. Minimising risk from a corporate governance perspective and enables it to use information as a strategic tool to support decision making.
Advises companies how to measure the achievement of key result areas through aligning corporate, business unit and individual performance indicators.
Coaching and Mentoring
Provide professional support and guidance to business owners assisting them develop their key skills to operate their businesses with greater effect.
Although considerable emphasis is placed on wealth creation and protection, another vital aspect of your overall financial strategic development is how your wealth will be distributed after your death.
Estate planning is the process of planning what to do after death to ensure your wishes are carried out that the right assets get into the right hands at the right time thus reducing risk and potential unpleasantness for surviving family members and friends.
A Halifax adviser can help you recognise and identify the objectives and goals of your estate plan and in conjunction with a qualified solicitor and/or an accountant to prepare a proper estate plan for you. Some of the issues covered will include:
- The need for a valid Will
- Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Testamentary Trusts
- Estate Planning Trusts
- The passing of non-estate assets such as superannuation and life insurance proceeds.